Friday, August 22, 2008

Expired Coupons??

What do you do with all your expired coupons? Throw them away? Cherie from A Wondering Peanut collects expired coupons. Here's what she says she does with them:
"Each month I send all my expired coupons to the Army base at Ansbach Germany. They are then distributed to families who need them. They accept manufacturer's coupons - including printables! - that are up to 2 months past their expiration date. I sort them into food and non-food items, total the face value, and mail them off to the base.
I would love it if you would help by sending me your expired coupons also! I'll even do the sorting and adding, and even clipping if necessary and give you credit and a link (if you have one). If you're interested, please either leave me a comment, or email me at
wanderingpeanut@gmail.com for more information."

That is my big pile I plan to send her. I totaled all of the coupons and it came out to $260.18 for all of my expired coupons. Several came from boxes that I share coupons with others and pick some up for myself!

Consider sending Cherie your expired coupons.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Thanks so much for posting about this! I appreciate the link. I look forward to receiving your expireds and would be happy to receive more from your readers!