Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CVS Deal

Well for awhile now I have sit back and read blogs about people saving money at CVS and other places. Today was the first time I have went to CVS and thanks to all of the bloggers out there, I was able to find my first STEAL! Yes, you read that right a steal. I was so excited to get my CVS rewards card. This week with my coupons and the deals I will be able to get my diapers and pullups and wipes for cheaper than Walmart. So, I am going to give it a try. Today I went, but I had three kids with and shopping and looking for deals really was not going to happen and they were out of a lot of the stuff I needed. So, I will go back on payday! Here is my first steal. Pretty good for a 1st time visit!

Colgate Toothpaste is on sale B1G1--Buy 2 and use 2 $1.50/1 coupons from the May, June, and July All You magazine or this printable here. Get both free.
~
I got 2 Colgate toothpaste for $2.79 since one was free and I used (2) $1.50 coupons and I had to buy something else because they were going to owe me money, so I bought a package of Skittles for the kids. My OOP was .79 for the Skittles!!! I got the toothpaste for FREE! A STEAL! Nothing like FREE toothpaste! My total savings was $5.79.

3 comments:

Angi said...

I printed the coupon - it says only one per household. Did yours say that?

Lorie said...

I used two from the All You magazines not the printable one Angi

Tara said...

Great job! Thanks for the link:-)